C-Table Personal Worksurface
Features & Highlights
- The perfect resting spot for a laptop, textbook, tablet, or coffee cup
- An intuitive personal worksurface for a quick email or meeting
- Cantilever design nests closely to the user
- Available in more than 30 frame colors and laminate tops
- Measures 27” in height and 18” in diameter
- Strong steel construction suitable for high-use areas
- Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 with an industry-leading 300-pound functional load
- Lifetime structural warranty
In today's world, work or study can happen anywhere. These activities are no longer restricted to an employee's desk or a library study carrel. Evolving technology combined with less formal work styles allow people to be productive in the most unlikely locations, such as coffee shops, hotel lobbies, waiting rooms, student unions, and airport terminals.
The C-Table provides a personal worksurface within these non-traditional work or study areas. Designed to complement lounge seating, the C-table's cantilevered construction and unique “c” shaped base nest closely to the user. Unlike tablet arms that are permanently attached to furniture, the C-table provides a worksurface when and where it is needed, adding greater flexibility to a space.
KI Design Team
The C-Table was designed by KI's award-winning design team. The goal was simple: Create a personal worksurface that can be easily moved wherever you need it, whenever you need it. Unlike built-in tablet arms that are permanently attached to furniture, the C-table is portable. And with a 27” overall height, the C-Table can stow conveniently under most desks and tables. The C-Table is also ideal for use with lounge chairs, loveseats, sofas, benches, daybeds, ottomans, and even some guest chairs.