Sophisticated Lyra Elegance
Drawing inspiration from mid-century design, Lyra occasional tables exhibit distinctive characteristics that offer a powerful yet subtly sophisticated visual language, making them a versatile addition to any environment. The artful combination of various materials within these tables generates a captivating and dynamic appearance, effectively bridging the stylistic gap between formal and informal settings.
- Features hallmarks of mid-century design and complement any environment
- Its use of mixed materials creates a dynamic visual that bridges the gap between formal and informal settings
- Ideal for creating aestheticcally pleasing interiors
- Available in three base styles - lounge (sled), parlor (wood) or club (pedestal)
- Tops available with veneer or laminate finishes, including white markerboard
- Laminate tops are 1-1/4" thick MDF with high-pressure laminate facing and a self edge
- Wood tops are 1-1/4" thick laminated hardwood plywood with wood veneer face that is beech, maple, or walnut, depending on customer specification
- Sled bases are constructed of 3/4" O.D. x 14-gauge round steel tubing welded to a 10-gauge steel mounting plate
- Parlor bases are constructed of 6/4 select beech hardwood dried to a moisture content of less than 6%
- Club bases are constructed with 14-gague steel that is chrome-plated or powder coated
List Price Starts At
$1,016 – $1,697
*For an order quantity greater than 25 units, please contact customer service for lead time.