Designed for Creativity and Performance
Evoke installs faster and easier than drywall and other traditional movable wall systems. Unlike traditional drywall, these walls are inkjet printable, wrap-able, and paintable on-site, allowing for endless creative options. Walls can be quickly reconfigured with far less waste and at a minimal cost - giving contractors, architects, and designers an unprecedented level of control.
- Features the passive aesthetics of drywall with virtually seamless reveal lines
- Flexible like a traditional movable wall, but is also inkjet printable, wrappable, and even paintable in the field
- Installs faster and easier than drywall and other traditional movable wall systems
- Quickly reconfigures with far less waste at a minimal cost
- Easily change the look and function of Evoke walls with hang-on or magnetic accessories or by painting on-site
- Highly rated acoustics allow you to keep private conversations in and unwanted distractions out
- Effortlessly integrates the latest technologies within its pre-wired power system
- Solid panels have 22-gauge steel skins and aluminum frames that attach with a unique fastener to create such a tight connection that the reveal is nearly seamless
- Solid panel STC 50
- Solid panel width ranges from 6" to 48"
- Ceiling heights up to 120"
- Standard panel thickness 3.5"
- Can start from or attach to an existing wall product using a gasket, an expandable seal or a collapsible post
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified for Indoor Air Quality
- Panel frames are constructed from high strength 6063-T6 extruded aluminum
- Pre-wired or conventional electrical with empty electrical, boxes and conduit
- Option to add electrical in the field by a certified electrician
*Applies to standard options only.