ChangeUp Tablet Arm
- Price List
- Info Sheet - ChangeUp
- Technical Info
- Parts Diagram - Doni with ChangeUp Tablet Arm
- Parts Diagram - Strive with ChangeUp Tablet Arm
- Product Specifications - Strive Stack Chairs & Cafe Stools
- Product Specifications - Doni Stack Chair
- Technical Specifications - Strive Task Chairs & Task Stools
- Product Specifications - Doni Task Chairs and Stools
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - ChangeUp Tablet Arm
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Generous work space to keep materials accessible
- Compact footprint – flip/fold tablet results in a small overall footprint: Doni 4-leg W24.25 x D23; Strive 4-leg W25 x D23.25
- Adapts to anybody – 45-degree tablet pivot provides ease of ingress and egress
- Durable – tablet worksurface has a 250 lb. weight rating and a 15-year warranty
- High-pressure laminate worksurface measures W21 x D13.25 (235 square inches)
- Tablet support is an integral solid steel rod , 7/8” diameter, welded to the front and rear support tubes
- Tablet mechanism has a 90-degree up/down pivot stop and bushings for smooth, quiet operation.
- In the use position, the tablet mechanism rotates outward from the chair back and additional 20 degree and permits approximately 3.5 inches of adjustment for ingress/egress without stowing the tablet
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
Innovative ChangeUp tablet arms provide an accessible worksurface for Doni and Strive 4-leg, 4-leg with casters, sled base and task chairs. This large flip/fold tablet pivots 45 degrees for ease of ingress and egress in a compact footprint.
KI Design Team
KI’s award-winning design team created the ChangeUp tablet arm to provide an accessible worksurface that flips, folds and pivots 45 degrees resulting in ease of ingress and egress in a compact footprint.
Doni and Strive seating designed by Giancarlo Piretti.