Affina Patient Chair
- Price List - Collection
- Brochure - Collection
- Info Sheet - Options & Features Matrix
- Info Sheet - Arm Styles Matrix
- Brochure - Patient Chair
- Technical Info
- Disassembly Instructions - Motion Patient Seating
- Product Specifications - Patient Chair (STATIC)
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
- Affina patient chairs provide support and comfort along the path to patient recovery
- Closed arm with wood or poly armcaps
- Glides are nylon, poly, rubber or felt
- Frame is beech hardwood with double doweled and glued joints
- Steel seat frame is 1/4" thick x 1-1/2" wide alloy spring steel
- Back and seat are constructed with continuously flexible front-cantilevered spring steel frame
- Field-replaceable seat, back and armcaps
The Affina Collection brings to life the finer points of line and movement, function and sophistication. Designed by Dan Cramer and Paul James, Affina reflects an aesthetic that speaks to all environments by articulating a timeless vision.
Bridging visual continuity from the lobby and waiting room into the patient room, the Affina patient chair offers vital respite along the path to patient recovery. The Affina patient chair is built to provide the patient with all the support and comfort needed to ease the mind and body.
Multiple glide options accommodate every floor type. Choose from wood or poly arm caps in various finishes. Add creative distinction to Affina patient seating with contrasting fabrics from a variety of high-performance textiles, including Pallas® Textiles, KI ingrades, or COM.
Affina is offered with a standard lifetime warranty to ensure years of use.
Among the industry's most comprehensive healthcare lounge collections, the Affina Collection also includes lounge seating, guest seating, multiple seating, occasional tables, medical recliners, and sleepover seating.