Symbols & Drawing Tools
Browse our 2D and 3D planning symbols available in DWG (CAD) or RFA (Revit) formats, compatible with a variety of planning and visualization software platforms. Learn more about our additional technologies below. If you are unable find a particular product or symbol type you need, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: AutoCAD files are saved in a 2D view. Use the Layer Properties Manager to turn the 2D layers off and the 3D layers on accordingly.
To help simplify the planning and specification process for KI products, KI has developed and maintains Encompass, a two-part tool. Encompass CAD is AutoCAD-based programming that allows for accurate and efficient planning of KI’s product lines. The Encompass CAD drawing is the foundation for creating price quotations with Encompass Specifier (E-Spec). If drawings are not required, you can create a price quotation using only E-Spec.
Benefits of using Encompass software include:
- Accurate quoting and ordering
- Import/export capabilities of SIF files for integration with other specification/purchasing platforms
- Automatic notifications regarding changes; download changes within 24 hours
- Free for all users*
- Online help, virtual demonstrations and training sessions available upon request
Request a free download of Encompass CAD and/or E-Spec software.
*To effectively use Encompass CAD, you must have experience with and access to full versions of AutoCAD (not AutoCAD LT) currently supported by AutoDesk. View minimum requirements for Encompass CAD and E-Spec and Frequently Asked Questions.
Encompass® CAD and Encompass® Specifier Software (E-Spec), U.S. Patent No. 8,065,623, Can. Patent No. 2,589,876
KI offers 20/20 Technologies CAP Studio and Giza symbols. Download updates for CAP Studio and Giza from the 20/20 Technologies website.
KI offers ProjectMatrix symbols. Download updates for ProjectSymbols and ProjectWorkspace from the ProjectMatrix website.
KI is transitioning systems and loose product from AutoCAD to CET, a space planning solution by Configura.
Benefits of migrating to CET:
- Reduces drawing cycle time by 25%
- Reduces rendering time by 50%
- Increases overall drawing capacity and win rate
- Improves customer response times
- Creates seamless combo drawings including loose, systems and wall product
- Expands our VR capabilities
- Aligns and grows with industry standard
Independent Rep Groups, Distribution Agents and Dealer Representatives can purchase or request a trial of the KI extension through the Configura Marketplace. Upon purchase and approval of the extension you will be given access to:
- KI Systems and Loose Extension
- Configura Briefcases:
- KI Release Note Briefcase - to keep you up-to-date on all KI releases
- KI Systems and Loose Training Briefcase - to provide extension specific training materials and information
View systems and loose product now available in the KI extension. KI will continue to add product(s) every 30-60 days until all product is available.
*To effectively use CET, you must have experience with and a license for CET Commercial Interiors. View minimum system requirements and recommendations for CET.
Report issues within CET using the ‘KI Systems Report Issue’ icon on the KI Systems Tab. Reference the training video provided in the KI Systems and Loose Training Briefcase to learn how to use this feature to report an issue. For general feedback, email CETSupport@ki.com.
Direct any questions to CET@ki.com.
We are unable to find any CAD or revit symbols that match your search criteria. Please contact us if you need assistance.