By integrating sustainable efforts into our corporate culture, we:
- Limit our impact on the environment
- Reduce environmental risks to our employees and the communities where we operate
- Continually assess our environmental programs and performance for new opportunities
- Comply with environmental guidelines, ordinances and laws
Our corporate successes have ignited our employees as well; social responsibility is at the forefront of all our actions.
The Green Behind the Red:
KI's Environmental Quality Policy
- Manufacturing Processes — We make sure every process, whether it’s constructing a chair or marketing our products, reduces or eliminates the impact on the environment.
- Material Selection — We incorporate renewable and recyclable materials, such as bio-based foam or recycled aluminum framework, in all of our products as much as we can.
- Product Design — We design all of our products for longevity by using recyclable components that are easy to disassemble and repair and recycle at the end of the life cycle.