KI and IIDA Announce NeoCon Social Media Webinar with Metropolis Magazine, Designer Pages
-- Next webinar, titled "Getting Social at NeoCon: Making the Most of Your Show with Social Media," set for May 29th at 11:00AM CST --
GREEN BAY, WIS. - In an effort to help the architect and interior design community effectively leverage social media throughout NeoCon, KI presents its next Social Media University webinar, titled "Getting Social at NeoCon: Making the Most of Your Show with Social Media." The webinar will feature panelists from the International Interior Design Association (IIDA), METROPOLIS magazine and Designer Pages discussing how to stay on top of all things NeoCon by fully utilizing social media.
"Whether you're an architect, industry organization, interior designer, first-timer or seasoned pro, social media offers something for everyone at this year's NeoCon," said Shawn Green, vice president of design and product marketing, KI. "Being able to learn how you can leverage social media effectively-before, during and long after this year's show-will be key in helping you ensure a more memorable, social and enriching NeoCon experience."
This webinar will guide attendees through using social media effectively at NeoCon. Attendees will be able to:
- Make this the best, most connected and social NeoCon
- Follow a simple plan for making connections before, during and after the show
- Stay visible-and connected-with regular LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook updates
Webinar panelists include:
- Katie Leimkuehler, IIDA - @kleimkuehler: Katie is the manager of communications and social media at IIDA. She manages internal and external communications including press releases, blog posts, columns, newsletters, eblasts and website content.
- Kimberly Taylor, METROPOLIS magazine - @hotlead: Kimberly Taylor is director of marketing at Metropolis magazine, the award-winning monthly publication of architecture, culture and design. Kimberly specializes in event marketing, PR/social media strategy, partnership and sponsorship development and business development.
- Jacob Slevin, Designer Pages - @jacobslevin: Jacob L. Slevin is the CEO and co-founder of Designer Pages, the leading B2B web property for finding and managing products in architecture and design. Slevin is the renowned Huffington Post Curator ("Design Thursdays"). He is both a designer and an entrepreneur and was trained as an architect at Cornell University.
Webinar participants can tweet throughout the event and join the conversation in real time by using the Twitter hashtag: #NeoConnect.
KI's monthly Social Media University webinars are hosted by KI's Aiden McGuire, social media expert and Dana VanDen Heuvel, founder of The MarketingSavant Group-a consulting-led marketing firm specializing in helping Fortune 500 businesses attain thought leadership using social media, digital marketing and content marketing.
Each webinar will be recorded in its entirety and posted to KI's YouTube channel shortly after: https://www.ki.com/youtube.
KI manufactures innovative furniture and movable wall system solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate markets. The employee-owned company is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. and operates sales offices and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe and Asia. KI tailors products and service solutions to the specific needs of each customer through its unique design and manufacturing philosophy. For more information, visit www.ki.com.