Due to strong market leadership, KI has been awarded competitive bid contracts with the National Joint Powers Alliance® (NJPA).
NJPA is a Municipal Contracting agency operating under legislative authority enabled by Minnesota State Statute. NJPA, governed by a publicly elected board of directors, is a public entity serving all education, government and non-profit agencies nationally. On behalf of its nearly 50,000 members, NJPA has nationally solicited, evaluated and awarded contracts through a competitive bidding process. Through this process, NJPA is able to provide its members quality, measureable and cost-effective purchasing solutions by taking the common needs of its members and developing partnerships that deliver value and create a unified purchasing alliance.
For more information about NJPA or to learn how to become a purchasing member, visit www.njpacoop.org.
NJPA Cooperative Purchasing advantages include:
- Cost savings on products or services through volume discounts and national leveraged pricing
- No-cost, no-obligation membership which provides access to over 70 competitively bid purchasing contracts
- The ability to choose the vendor you want, rather than putting your entity at risk of the “low bid experience”
- Savings on administrative costs by eliminating redundant costs which may be associated with individual districts performing their own purchasing functions
- NJPA has the legal authority to procure, award and facilitate governmental contracts
- Allows members to link up with a national effort to establish efficiencies within Education and Government
Classroom & Educational Furniture Solutions Contract
Furniture & Storage Solutions Contract
KI NJPA Member
Exclusive leasing opportunity