ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY POLICY
- Manufacturing Processes — We make sure every process, whether it’s constructing a chair or marketing our products, reduces or eliminates the impact on the environment.
- Material Selection — We incorporate renewable and recyclable materials, such as bio-based foam or recycled aluminum framework, in all of our products as much as we can.
- Product Design — We design all of our products for longevity by using recyclable components that are easy to disassemble and repair and recycle at the end of the life cycle.
KI's Environmental Stewardship Ad (pdf 800kb)
By integrating sustainable efforts into our corporate culture, we:
- Limit our impact on the environment
- Reduce environmental risks to our employees and the communities where we operate
- Continually assess our environmental programs and performance for new opportunities
- Comply with environmental guidelines, ordinances and laws
Our corporate successes have ignited our employees as well; social responsibility is at the forefront of all our actions.
View KI's Corporate Sustainability Policy (pdf 400kb)